Freebie Sunday, week 42, Fresh Baked Tag

Hi there,

Happy Sunday and time for a new Freebie.

This week I have made a lovely Tag for my dear friend Bom. She loves to cook and to bake, and she always give her friends, a piece, whatever she have made. I found a cute glass jar to put the tags into.



I first made a design in Silhouette Studio Design, that I decorated as abow.
Printed and cutted it out in my Silhouette Cameo 1, and allso made the offseted background. 

 Distressed the outer edge of the white piece with Tim Holtz Distress Ink -vintage photo-.


 Made 2 holes for the brads on each side on the printed piece.
 Put some 3D-tape on the backside of the printed piece. Merried them together and made a hole thru both pieces in the corner for the ribbon.












And here is the finished result!


 I can say that my friend was over thrilled for it.

Happy Creation;)
Anki J


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Ta enkelt bort HTV från ditt tyg

Celsius - Fahrenheit konverterings tabell