Freebie Sunday, Christmas Tree + Tutorial Offset in Silhouette Studio

Hi there,
Happy Sunday and time for a new Freebie.
This week you are getting 2-in-1, the freebie and a tutorial on how to Offset in Silhouette Studio.





The Tutorial is a video that I think you easy can understand even if it's only music, about How-to Offset in with Silhouette Studio Design. My microfone is not working jet.



And I also have some nice pictures to share of what I did with m my Christmas Tree.


 First I use the sketch pens to wright the Christmas Tree, then I cut it out with Silhouette Cameo cutter

I mounted the Tree on my cards

I made the text for inside of my card.
It says Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
wishes from .....


  I trimmed it with my fiskars paper 
trimmer to fit my card.

Ready for put into the cards.










Finished Result!










Happy Creating;)
Anki J

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Ta enkelt bort HTV från ditt tyg

Celsius - Fahrenheit konverterings tabell