Breast Cancer

Hi there,

October is a Pink month to pay attention to all strong women and families who are fighting breast cancer.

Life rushes forward in a mighty momentum with family, work, friends, leisure, and everything that makes life worth living.
But then something happens and you stop and wonder how could this happen to me?

The cancer took my mother's life in 2000.

Breast cancer sufferers me and my family in 2010, when I was only 49 years. The diagnosis was the most dangerous kind, there were many surgeries, chemotherapy and radiation for 1 year. I lost my hair and felt terribly bad.
But we did it, my family and me.

Without my husband, I had never survived.

To all women out there who are fighting breast cancer. Do not give up

Happy Creation;)
Anki J

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Ta enkelt bort HTV från ditt tyg

Celsius - Fahrenheit konverterings tabell