#StampinUp - Multicoloured Seasonally Scattered

Hi Everybody!

This tutorial is from Stampin Up Sam Donalds blog www.pootles.co.uk .
It is one of my favorites blogs.

I'm going to order this stamps from ebay or Amazon as soon they are available!
Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles - Multicoloured Seasonally Scattered
Ah, the season of Autumn will be upon us soon. It brings chilly nights and warm fires and cosying up in thick jumpers, but it also brings those beautiful colours that just seem to shout Autumn!

I used my Stampin’ Write Markers to get the colours all over the stamp set, and they just look so pretty!

My base is Cherry Cobbler and that’s what I sponged up with, but like my alliteration card from a week or so back, I’ve used a variety of colours, but this time included Crushed Curry which I’d forgotten before….

And then I embellished with the new Autumn Wooden Embellishments.  They’re such a cool product aren’t they?!?!?
Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles - Multicoloured Seasonally Scattered Wooden Elements
So what do you think?  I love the other 2 stamps in the set and reckon they’ll get a fair amount of use this year!

Happy Creation;)
Anki J


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Ta enkelt bort HTV från ditt tyg

Celsius - Fahrenheit konverterings tabell