Duct tape #tutorial

Hi Everybody,

So here´s a little tutorial on how to make the inspirational duct tape card for the tape challenge at The Flying Unicorn.


Use a 2 inch wide duct tape that you taped on two pieces of aquarelle paper (2×6).


Ran the two pieces through your die-cutter, using the Scrollwork die from Tim Holtz. Make sure you get the two patterns opposite each other.




Then ran them through an embossing folder (Sizzix texture fades collection).




Use alcohol ink Lettuce and Copper mixative, or at your choise.


Add some colour to the alcohol ink applicator. Note. This is NOT the same as an ink blending tool. The tool itself is the same, but the ink applicator uses felt while the ink blending tool uses foam. Shake your mixative well and add some mixative to the applicator.


Then add some ink blending solution and start apply the colours to the die.




Cut three pieces of paper, one black 6×12 (fold into 6×6), one white 5.75×5.75 and one black 5.5×5.5.


Stampe a little cocky text with a Tim Holtz stamp and add copper eyelets in the corners.


I assembled everything on the 5.5×5.5 paper. Unfortunately I can´t show you how I made the wheels since they´ve been in a drawer for some time now. But I remember how I made them, so here´s a short explanation… Unfortunately I can´t show you how I made the wheels since they´ve been in a drawer for some time now. But I remember how I made them, so here´s a short explanation…



Spray Glimmer Mist English Ivy on parts of the wheels and the rest of it with Glimmer Mist Coffee Shop. Add clear Utee powder while it´s still wet and heat with an embossing tool. I made mine “roll” away from the heat on purpose to make it look like they are wet. I didn´t want the powder to look like regular embossing powder.

This tutorial is from Kottens Corner

Happy Creation;)
Anki J


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Ta enkelt bort HTV från ditt tyg

Celsius - Fahrenheit konverterings tabell