Silhouette Tip of the Day! Nu även på Svenska!

Hi there,

Today I'm going to share with you, how to solve the problem with curved cutted cardstock.

And this one is easy, if your sticky cutting mat is new and very sticky, most of the time the cutted item get slightly curved when you remove it from the cutting mat (New Cutting Mat).

So I find out that if I turn the sticky side of the cutting mat down when I'm going to remove the cutted pieces, then peel/scrape of the cutted pieces carefully while I bend the cutting mat slightly.

This works for me and I hope it does for you too!

Hej på er,

Idag ska jag dela med mig hur man löser problemet med att den cardstock/pappers bit man skriver ut alltid blir böjd.

Jag upptäckte att om jag vänder Skärmattan med den klibbiga sidan ner, när jag ska ta bort det som jag skurit ut, samtidigt som jag böjer skärmattan lite lätt, skrapar jag av den utskurna biten med typ ett kreditkort eller Silhouette spateln.

Det har fungerat för mig och jag hoppas att det gör det för dig också!

Happy Creating;)

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Ta enkelt bort HTV från ditt tyg

Celsius - Fahrenheit konverterings tabell