Glitter on Wine Glass

Hi there,

To highlight glass is a good way to make them special, and easy to, it just take some time to do it.
I did these as a weeding present for my friend Johan and Somphit.


Clean your glass with some alcohol, and mask them where you would like to have 
the start of the glitter. 

I useed ModPodge that was dishwaser-safe for glass.

 And the glitter was from Silhouette, but next time I'm going to find some fine-grained glitter, which I think are going to look much better.
I'm so sorry that I didn't took some pictures of how to put the glittter on. 
But I know there is a lot of it on Youtube.
  1. I put a copypaper on my desk as a cover and also to save the glitter.
  2. Put Mod Podge on the glass with a brush, 
  3. Sprinkle the glitter on the glass while you roll the glass.
  4. Take the copypaper and put the glitter that are there back to the jar.
  5. Let it dry, just by following the instructions on the Mod Podge label.
  6. Repeat  step 2 - 5 at least 3 times.
  7. Seal the glitter with a last layer of Mod Podge.
  8. Remove the masking tape, when the Mod Podge is dry, cautiously.




Here you can see my glass, decorated with a ribbon bow, ready to give away!

Happy Creating;)




Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Ta enkelt bort HTV från ditt tyg

Celsius - Fahrenheit konverterings tabell