Template and Tutorial for small boxes

Hi there,
Here is a Free template for this cute litle box, just to cut out with your Silhouette cutting machine or other cutters.


I used white cardstock for the box, that I cutted out on my Silhouette Cameo. Put double sided tape between the edges of the box and the scored line, as the picture show, folding after the scoring lines, to make the box.


I look thru my stash and find some nice paper, ribbon and pearls to decorate with, as you can see I did 5 boxes and some of them I decorated and a few had to be white.

I love this punch from "Stampin Up" so I made some of this too.

And here you can see the finished result!
































Happy Creating;)
Anki J

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Ta enkelt bort HTV från ditt tyg

Celsius - Fahrenheit konverterings tabell