Etching on Wine Glass.

Hi there,

Ooh... I'm so exited. I'm invited to  a wedding and for this I have etched 6 wine glass with a monogram for the wedding couple.

I made the monogram and the wedding date in Silhouette Studio, and cut it out on my Cameo. I used some alcohol to clean the surface with. Here you can see when I have applied the stencil on the glass before the etching.




I used this brand of etching crème that I bought in Sweden.



I put on gloves to protect my hands when I aplicated the etching crème. I Strongly recommended that you READ on your etching crème how to use it!

The time for the etching crème was 15 minutes for this brand, after that I return the crème into the original container for re-use, I flush etched surface with water to remove remaining crème before I removed the stencil.



Finished result of the Etched monogram glass!



Happy Creating;)




Kommentarer

  1. Var köper man etsningspasta?

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Den kan nog vara svår att få tag i i Sverige, men jag vet att flera har beställt den från MDP i England. Finns säkert på eBay också

      Radera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Ta enkelt bort HTV från ditt tyg

Celsius - Fahrenheit konverterings tabell