Silhouette Tip of the Day!

Hi there,

Ooh... this is so important, to BACK UP and SAVE your Silhouette Studio Library files to a USB memory or as me I made 2 USB, in case one of them are broken, You never know.

You need to have the latest version of  Silhouette Studio v3

Open up your Silhouette Studio

  1. Open your library in Silhouette Studio
  2. Select "Show All Designs"
  3. Select where you would like to save your library, in this case I have a new USB and I rename it to "Silhouette", make a filname and hit OK. If your Library have a lot of files this will take a couple of minutes.
Before You move on to step 3, open File at the top of your menu bar, go down to Library and select
Export Library.

Now move back to Step 3 above.

I also put a sticker on my USB that says Silhouette files, so I don't mix it with other USB's in my stash.

You know that all your purchase or free files from Silhouette Store is just to restore in the Silhouette Store. 
And to save every thing in your library is just a secure way that you don't forget to save any files that you have made, but of course  you can download only "My own designs".

Be sure that you at least do this back up ones a week, You DON'T want to loose your hard work!

Happy Creating;)


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Ta enkelt bort HTV från ditt tyg

Celsius - Fahrenheit konverterings tabell