A blue #ChristmasCard

Hi there,
todays Christmas Card is in blue and I'm really happy with it. Sorry for the picture it looks like the card is bended, but it isn't.  The base is A5, and

I used dies from #Magnolia #DooHickeys, on the round I put 3D-foam.

Inside: I cut a white cardstock that I distressed with light blue and stamped a blue papper from my stash, with JustRite "Merry Christmas", base, die-cut it, and put a white ribbonat the corner. Glued it to the A5 Base. Put a small snowflake made from #Spellbinders die on the left corner.

This beautiful pointsettia I die-cut in same blue papper that I used inside the card, then I brushed some acrylic paint for the snow effect, and also dusted just a little amont of very fine glitter!
Happy Creating;)
Anki J

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Ta enkelt bort HTV från ditt tyg

Celsius - Fahrenheit konverterings tabell