#Tutorial #ExplodingBox

Hi there,
it's still very hot here in Thailand for the season around +34C every day, phuuu, like it better when it is around +28C. Today I going to share a tutorial of a Exploding Box.
In the end of this tutorial you have a video how to do!

2 cardstock 12x12 " Bottom and Lid.

caixa surpresa, cartao surpresa, scrapbook, dia dos namorados, dia das maes
Here you can see the measure and the marks to score the box bottom.


 To score the diagonal corners I use a ruler and the stylus on my Magnetic Cutting Mat.

 
 I mark the 4 corner in heart shape and cut it out.

 Fold the heart shaped corner

Distress all edges and scorings, both inside and outside.

 Stamp your message inside the box. I used a christmas stamp from my "stash"

 
I cut out 4 pieces 3 1/8"x 3 1/8" of christmas paper and glue it on the outside of the box.

 
Internal pocket, 1 sheet 11 3/4 "x 11 3/4", score and cut as above. i did mine in green cardstock.

Cut/punch out a small piece in the middleof the edge of each pocket, distressed the Internal pocket in -brushed corduroy- on all edges and also cut out 4 pieces 3 3/8" x 4 1/8" in lightgreen cardstock, that I punched a decorating edge, for the inside pocket. 

 Decorated the 4 pocket with some nice papper, 2 5/8" x 3 7/8", remember to cut/punch as same as the Internal pocket, and distress the edges.

 Tie a wire around 2 of the pieces and glue them on the Internal pocket.

 Here is my finished result of the inside box.


Down here is the Lidfor the box. You start with a 12" x 12" red cardstock
 caixa surpresa, cartao surpresa, scrapbook, dia dos namorados, dia das maes caixa surpresa, cartao surpresa, scrapbook, dia dos namorados, dia das maes
caixa surpresa, cartao surpresa, scrapbook, dia dos namorados, dia das maes caixa surpresa, cartao surpresa, scrapbook, dia dos namorados, dia das maes
 Just follow the instructions here above and use a cutting Mat,stylus and a ruler for the scoring, it is a little bit tricky.

I decorated the outside of the lid, for the Top I cut out from paper 1 piece 3 7/8" x 3 7/8", and for the side of it 4 pieces 3 7/8" x 1 7/8"

 Cut out from JustRite "Vintage Labels Four" as above, Punch a hole in the golded one and glue together, decorate and tie it on the boxlid.

Here is my finished Exploding Box!


Hope You enjoyed it as much as I did, see you soon!

Happy Creation;)
Anki J

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Ta enkelt bort HTV från ditt tyg

Celsius - Fahrenheit konverterings tabell