#Spellbinders Grand Decorative Ovals Christmas Card #Tutorial

Hi there,
this #Christmascard is made from Spellbinder collection.


 Here is the dies that I used in this project. All from Spellbinders.
I cut/embossed 1 of the smallest die from Grand Ovals in white cardstock.
I cut/embossed 1 of the second smallest die from Grand Ovals in white cardstock.
I cut/embossed 2 of the second largest die in the Grand Decorative Oval set in red cardstock.
I cut/embossed 1 of the second smallest die from the Grand Decorative Oval set in red cardstock, and I also cut out the center of that piece with the second smallest die from the Grand Oval set.

I cut 1 of  Fancy Lattice S5-152 in white cardstock. to use as a mask for the coloring.
I cut/embossed 1 of Fancy Lattice S5-152 in gold cardstock.
 I use the smalles die-cuts from Grand Oval and put the Lace mask over, taped it in place so it's not moving, and just fill out every litle squeres with different colors.
I cut 1 of the smallest die from Grand Oval from acetate.
I cut 1 of the smallest die from Grand Oval from the gold Fancy Lattice
I cut/embossed 1 of the largest die from Floral Ovals S4-356 from white cardstock.
I cut a oval inside the floral ovals that I just die-cut, to get a frame.
Put the gold Fancy  Lattice back of the frame and glue it together.

 I glue the acetate over the colored oval cardstock just on the outer edge, and married the gold Fancy Lattice frame with it, NOW it is importent that you don't see any white between the gold and the colored piece. If you get any glue on the gold parts just whipe them of white a soft cloth.
Put some 3D tape on the backside of it.

 Take 1 of the pices from the big red Grand decorative ovals and messuere 1cm and make a line.
Fold it.
 Take the last pice from Grand Ovals white cardstock and just cut 1 cm of the edge like the photo here below. Glue the red and white ovals toghether.
 And glue the red frame over it.

 Put the red strong tape as on the piccture below.
Glue the colored frame on the front of the card and decorate it with ribbon and colored rhinestones, I also put some small bells in a red thread.
  In the last minute I deside to put a "Merry Christmas" label insid the card, decorated with a rhinestone
 Cut/embosse 2 pices of  Joy Crafts Dies - Fancy Card Stand, glue them together.

Happy Creating;)
Anki J



Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Ta enkelt bort HTV från ditt tyg

Celsius - Fahrenheit konverterings tabell